Sunday, July 4, 2010

The Nature Spa

Y0u remember that spa thingy I told you about. It's called The Nature Spa. I hope that Miss Suetter will allow us to recieve any payment for our massages. I think she would. If we do do The Nature Spa, than I can make us some buisness cards. I can also get us some lotion. And every now and then, I can get us a massage magazine. It's a really cool magazine. It has instructions on how to do a wrap. Cooooooooool. Not that I can do a wrap at school. *sigh*
I also need to start making a spa newsletter.We could publish all of our new stuff. I'm sooooooooooo glad to be the Spas seceretary. It's soooo fun writing down appointments. I also get to record our budget. I think. It is a seceratary's job to do that right????? Yeah I'm pretty sure that seceratarys do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment