Monday, December 20, 2010

The New Wish List For You

Okay, so I was just sitting on my computer chair,waiting for an idea, when it struck me. I'll bet that some of you guys don't know about some of the latest gadgets to add to your wish list.
For those of you that don't have one, you should really ask for an Ipod touch or even an Ipad. These babies are the latest in Apple technology. There are hundreds of games to play, thousands of songs to download, and even books to read. Interested yet? I'm not finished. With a new upgrade, you can simply drag one app on top of another, and voila! You have space saving folders! That can especially be a good thing if your Ipod or Ipad doesn't have many g's.
One of my favorite Christmas presents is a magazine subscription. There are so many magazines to choose from, there's some type of magazine for everyone. For cat-lovers like me, there's Cat Fancy. For the younger explorers, their faces will light up when they see their first National Geographic issue. And there are sooooooooooo many more.
The last thing that I would recommend is a Nintendo DSI XL. These are the bomb, ya'll! With a larger screen than ever before, the DSI is the ultimate gaming system. You can take pictures, and then edit them in a hilarious way, record vices and sound to a different pitch, and still play DS games the old fashioned way.
So, I'll bet that by now you're editing your wish list. Well you can thank me with a comment. I know, I've been a big help. Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment