Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sasha

You remember my cat, Sasha? She's eeeeeeeevvviiiiiillllll! Just last night I was petting her, and all of a sudden, she nicked me! Right above the eyebrow. And the night before, I was carrying her so that I could tell my mom I was ready for bed. Then Sasha started biting my thumb, but I didn't mind. then she was like " Mrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww!" So I just squeezed her a bit tighter. Then she jumped and attacked me! I saw a claw coming for my eye, so I just closed my eye. So now, thanks to that cat, I have a long, deep, scratch so close to my eye, I can almost imagine it being on my eye.
That cat is sometimes more trouble than I can bear. She has scratched me soooooo many times that I have lost count. In fact, I lost count last year! At one point, Sasha made a huge score down my left pointer finger. It was so long, that I could barely write at school. It was so deep that I could put the white part of my thumbnail in there. Then it was also extremely pussy. Can you spell disgusting? Cuz back then I sure could.
For some reason, Sasha like to attack my legs while I'm in my closet. It's because of that that I now have not one but two long scratches down my shin. Each time I got those scratches, it burned soooo bad that I couldn't run for a little while. That fiend! She's so mean to me! I just try to be nice to her, and she attacks me!

No comments:

Post a Comment