Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Palladio's Plump and Shine Lip Gloss

Okay, I've decided to start writing reviews on products that I've tested. Today, I'm writing a review on Palladio's Plump and Shine Lip Gloss.
I have to admit. I'm obsessed with lip gloss, lip balm, and all things dedicated to your lips. So on Saturday, I was shopping at this beauty shop called Ulta, and I figured it was the perfect time to buy myself a new tube of lip gloss. I like shiny gloss, so Palladio's Plump and Shine Lip Gloss seemed like the thing for me to buy.
And now the moment you've all been waiting for: my review!!!!!
Price: about $6 including tax.
Appearance: oh so shiny and sleek looking
Smell: this gloss has the inevitable smell of vanilla and shea butter

Glide: you need to swipe lightly and get some off on the top

Extras: this gloss' application is brush-on, and the bottle is twist on. I can't imagine the mess if the top was snap-on!

Overall: this gloss is not too bad, just a little over-moist

Rating: 4.95 out of 5 swipes

No comments:

Post a Comment