Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Boys Who Have A Crush On Me

At the pool party, Drew (this obnoxious boy) tried to destroy my head with a rubber ball. He definetly has a crush on me. Freak. And this kid who's like two years younger than me has a crush on me. He says cheesy lines that make me want to punch him. And when I was like 4 this kid that I had a crush on myself, he sat next to me when the other boys were teasing me. I ran away. I have a terrible education in boy language. At least none of my friends read celebrity teenage magazines.
I used to have a crush on Drew but I don't anymore. Eventually he'll get it. I hope. If not my teenage social life may get a little awkward. Yikes.
In the second grade I had a crush on Thomas. I most certainly do not have a crush on him.
I have never ever had a crush on cheesy line kid and as long as I have sanity I will not. I mean that's just unnaturall. And disgusting.*shivers in disgustment*
That movie Eclipse, the third Twilight movie, I sooooooooo want to see it. But first I must see the first see the first two movies.

1 comment: