Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Things that Are Cool

Sorry I have not blogged in so long. Guess what? I have braces!!!!! Major bummer huh? Anyways its the 29 of June. Right now I am listening to the Beatles on mom's ipod. Right now it's playing Oh! Darling. You'll never guess what mom and grand mom got us tickets to. The musical Cats!!!!!!! It's going to be awesome. When school starts, Catherine, Kelly and I are starting a massage buisness. I'm going to ask Catherine( who by thee way is the president of our buisness ) if my blog can sponsor the company. It would give my blog major publicity.
These days, my family is doing this 10 minute workout. I am dad's personal trainer. On the fourth of July, dad is running this 6 mile race. When he gets in the car to go home after the race, the car starts smelling like sweat and perspiration. While dad is running 6 miles, I am sitting on the edge of a church eating donuts.
Today I started reading a book full of Cathy comics. In the 1985 section, they had five different designer comics. Maybe six. They had Designer Labels, Designer Food, Designer Coffee, Designer Kitchens, Designer Water and Designer Carry-Out. The designer food fancy food and people obsessing over mesquite food when all Cathy wanted was a potato chip. The designer water had a restraunt that had so much super fancy water that the kitchen had no room for food. In designer labels, Cathy's boyfriend says all the brand names of fancy gadgets, yet, he cut off the label of his jeans. He hates people who broadcast the names of their stuff. You get the point.
Right now I am watching Hannah Montana. It's been like an hour since I started this post. To bad no one is ever going to read it.
Have you ever heard of coke rewards? Well mom has an account for it. We have enough points for me to get a subscription to Teen Vogue. If mom says so. Or maybe we can get this thing where you rent a movie at Blockbuster and get one free. But I want to get some tickets for Mom,Dad and I to go to coke World. Or even a subscription to Fitness magazine. Or even a gift card to Ulta. Ulta is a beauty shop.
Once me and mom went to Ulta. We only got one thing that I refuse to tell you what it is. So to bad. Ok, fine. We got some foam curlers.
Yesterday, at my Grandmom's, grandad and I watched one of my favorite shows, The Price Is Right. Today the lady won some cookware, a computer, a mini keyboard, and first class tickets to Alpulco. At Alpulco she stayed at a 5 star hotel for 6 nights. Then she spent 2 nights cruising around Alpulco on a private yacht. Lucky.
The girl who won the stuff has a Twitter acount. Because of Twitter 600,000 people know her and her life's story.

No comments:

Post a Comment