Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Pool Party

You'll never guess what I'm going to do tonight. I'm going to a pool party!!!!!! The time is from 5:30 to either 7:00 or 7:30. I hope my friend Bonnie is there. She probably can't. She's graduated from the church program that's hosting the party. But at least Bethany will probably be there. I hope. Even if she's not, at least I will eat pizza.
I just finished dancing to this cd called Kids Bop Halloween. It was sooooo fun. But now I'm extremely tired. I need some fuel.
Right now on Disney Channel they're showing this movie called Wendy Wu: Homecoming Warrior. It's a really good movie. But don't expect a review from me. I'm a blogger, not a review person for the New York Times. So toooooo bad.
I wonder when someone will finally come to my website.
c world

No comments:

Post a Comment