Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Vacation So Far

Hey, I'm back! This is the first time that I have ever blogged two days in a row. Today me and mom are going to Target. We're going to get me a chair for my desk. Even though it's the middle of the summer. And I don't go to summer school. Soooooooooooooooooo......... Yesterday I told you how me and mom got those curlers. At that shop Ulta. I admit that I used them for my third grade class picture.
This week my mom and I are going to get me an e-mail address. I know. I'm nine and a half and I don't have my own e-mail address. Lame. But Catherine has an e-mail address and she forgot it.
In two weeks, Mom, Dad and I are going to Fort John Tanner for our annual week-long vacation. We went to Fort John Tanner four years ago. It was so cool. They have a mini golf course right next to the lake. I bet Dad's dissapointed though. He wanted to go to the ocean. But I told him that would be hard. Trying to find a place right by the ocean. Where there were spots for campers.
My uncle J. sold the old camper for a better one. The bottom bunk in my "room" is a couch. And my room has a T.V. stand. It is going to be so cool. I want to go camping. I also want this cat at Petco named Ginger.
She was soooo nice and friendly and cute. She's awesome!!!! They also have these two kittens. One looks a lot like Sasha. She is Shelly. The other Shell's twin, looks nothing like his sister, nor his namesake. He's a tortie named Garfield Jr. Maybe he's just lazy.
Well I'll give you an update later. See you after Target!!!!!!
c world

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I am a better writer than I thought! No wonder I get straight A's on my report card! Go me.

    ReplyDelete